Vibrant and Strategic
Projection Digital implements engaging, dynamic online presences for nonprofits, foundations and smart businesses. Our goal is to be a trusted advisor navigating the ever-changing landscape of digital communications. Each organization and business is unique and Projection Digital provides boutique, tailored strategies and tactics for the digital realm including web, email and social media. We focus on values-based campaigns that engage with the audiences that most effectively intersect with organizational mission and goals.
Areas of Expertise
What Clients Say
Technology and communications trends are changing so quickly that you need to have experts on your team. Projection Digital takes the time to really understand our needs and goals and help us design strategies and tools to maximize our impact.
To say that Projection Digital is helpful is an enormous understatement. Their work does more than just providing a starting point. Rather, they provide you with the beginning, middle, and end of how to make your brand a success – both online and out in your community.
Projection Digital was able to design a completely fresh, new website for us using their cutting edge tools, technology and design expertise. They employed an efficient project management process that engaged the team and met our needs and the needs of our affiliates extremely well. The end result is a beautiful, functional new website that makes clear our organizational mission and vision and makes navigation easy and intuitive. Thanks, Projection Digital!
Client List, 2013-Present
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Colorado Chapter
- The Arc of Colorado
- Bonfils-Stanton Foundation
- The Center for African American Health
- Colorado Children’s Healthcare Access Program
- Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition
- Colorado Succeeds
- Denver Opportunity Youth Initiative
- iQu Strategies
- Keystone Policy Center
- Latino Coalition for Community Leadership
- Launch Advertising
- Litvak Litvak Mehrtens Epstein and Carlton, P.C.
- Policy with Purpose Blog
- Rose Community Foundation
- Springboard Communications
- Third Sector Communication Strategies
- Tri-County Health Network
- Vantage Evaluation